As every year, coming back the award season for our pleasure. In-Cosmetics has awarded industry at the Amsterdam show and here is the list, as always for the Cosmétothèque, not to plebiscite any substance, but to mark them in time, in case of i the future we just want to remind them in the future!
• PhytoSpherix – Mirexus Inc
• Revivyl – Givaudan Active Beauty
• Vetivyne – Givaudan Active Beauty
The winner is: Revivyl from Givaudan Active Beauty. By promoting vetiver roots from perfume raw materials, Givaudan Active Beauty has created Vetivyne, a natural and sustainable active ingredient that combines the worlds of perfumery and cosmetics. This new patent-pending active ingredient has anti-aging properties and long-lasting properties to improve fragrance wear.
Best coloring matter:
• Celus-Bi Feel – Roelmi HPC
• Megassane – Givaudan Active Beauty
• PHY Surface Treated Pigments from Sensient Cosmetic Technologies
The winner is: PHY Surface Treated Pigments by Sensient Cosmetic Technologies. This range improves the pigments dispersion in aqueous medium and water phase.
Best sensory ingredient:
• HIPEgel Aqua C – Alchemy Ingredients Ltd.
• LUMISENS CV10 AS – Sensient Cosmetic Technologies
• Velvesil E-Gel PMF Emulsion – Momentive Performance Materials
The winner is: Velvesil E-Gel PMF emulsion from Momentive Performance Materials. This emulsion is a unique network of silicone elastomer that can help provide the consumer with a sense of emollient and perceptible cushioning for a range of personal care applications.
Best hair ingredient:
• Greyverse – IFF Lucas Meyer Cosmetics
• ResistHyal – Givaudan Active Beauty
• SymHair Restore – Symrise
The winner is : Greyverse from IFF Meyer Cosmetics. A peptide that decreases the overall whiteness of hair and also acts to darken gray hair.
Best use in a finished product:
• Pili and Elemi Oils – Pili Naturals Corp.
• SIRTALICE – Lipotrue
• UCHUVA extract – Yanbal Cll
The winner is: UCHUVA extract from Yanbal Cll. An anti-aging ingredient that offers epigenetic reversal of signs of aging and requires very low levels of use
Best Indie Beauty Brand:
• ARgENTRUM Apothecary
• Luxury Botanics
The winner is: Cotarde
Best Indie Color Cosmetic:
• Conceal & Define Concealer – Revolution Beauty
• INIKA Organic Vegan Long Lash Mascara – INIKA Organic
• Sport Make Up All In One Terracota FPUVA10 – Apoteka Industria e Comercio
The winner is: INIKA Organic
Best Indie Skin Care:
• All Natural Goat Milk Soap – Peninsula Dairy Farms W.L.L.
• KIGELIA Clarifying Serum – Luxury Botanics
• CAMU Brightening Serum – Luxury Botanics
The winner is: KIGELIA Clarifying Serum – Luxe Botanics
Best Indie Hair Care:
• Kavita Straightening Without Iron – StarBrands
• Prose – Prose Hair
• Zaol Doctor ‘s Order Expert Synergy Booster – Zaol Co. Ltd
The winner is: Prose – Prose Hair
Congratulations to the lucky winners and see you next year.